- Multi-class, as per elves, only if they have a minimum score of 12 in both prime requisites;
- Able to cast spells in leather armor only if Dexterity is at least 13;
- 2 (+ WIS) in 6 chance of being able to see in complete darkness;
- 2 (+ WIS) in 6 chance of finding secret doors +2 (when actively searching only);
- 3 in 6 chance of being able to hide in the wild +2;
- 3 in 6 chance of being able to hear noise +1;
- 2 (+ DEX) in 6 chance of being able to move silently +1;
- 3 in 6 chance of knowing elfish as a base language in addition to common;
They can be affected by ghoul paralysis.
They have a –2 penalty in reactions when dealing with elves and a –1 when dealing with humans.